How Can We Help You With Your Data ?
Sign up for a 30 Day Free Trial
Request a Product Demo
Discuss your Data Quality Challenges
What is a Single Customer View and why is it so important?
A Single Customer View is a combined, consistent and comprehensive representation of the data known by an organisation about its customers that can be viewed in one place.
Without a way to maintain a unified customer view, you cannot provide your customers with the individual service they expect. Further more with the introduction of the new General Data Protection Rule (GDPR), and without clean, trusted, up to date business data, your business may be at risk of incurring substantial fines.
Our data quality software can help you to standardize, validate and verify customer information to deliver a single customer view. By integrating customer data from across your organisation and applying the golden record rule, our data quality experts will work with you and your team to ensure your data is complete, accurate and up to date.
We can help you to make better informed business decisions by putting you in control of your data and helping you to achieve a Single Customer View.
The Single Customer View allows each department complete access to customer records and offers numerous benefits:
- Better understanding of customer behaviours to improve relationships, increase retention and allow for cross selling opportunities
- The ability to make accurate business decisions based on accurate data
- Better ROI - a Single Customer View allows you to measure marketing efforts
- Multiple touch points ensure that the customer record is enhanced over time
- The risk to your organisation is reduced by ensuring you are complying with GDPR regulations
- Increased customer loyalty by creating a more personalised experience for your customers