The single customer view allows each department complete access to customer records and offers numerous benefits:
- Better understanding of customer behaviours to improve relationships, increase retention and allow for cross selling opportunities
- Each department can see what the others are doing
- Time is saved – there are no futile searches for data that is stored in unlikely archives or in dusty paper files
- Multiple touch points ensure that the customer record is enhanced over time
- Reduce the risk to your organisation by ensuring you are complying with the new GDPR regulations
A Single Customer View is a combined, consistent and comprehensive representation of the data known by an organisation about its customers that can be viewed in one place.
Our data quality software can help you to standardize, validate and verify customer information to deliver a single customer view. By integrating customer data from across your organisation and applying the golden record rule, our data quality experts will work with you and your team to ensure your data is complete, accurate and up to date.
Without a way to maintain a unified customer view, you cannot provide your customers with the individual service they expect. Likewise, with the introduction of the new General Data Protection Rule (GDPR), and without this elegant way of storing your customers data, may be at risk of incurring substantial fines.
We can help you to make better informed business decisions by putting you in control of your data. See links below to find our more about our products.