Why You Should use Matching Software Over a Bureau Service?
If businesses wish to send their dirty data linen away to a bureau to be deduped and made whiter than white, that’s OK, especially if it’s a one off task and you don’t need to update the sources.
However, if a business has any concerns about their data assets crossing their firewall, wishes to carry out root cause defect analysis and attend to the processes which originate bad or duplicated data. You might consider an on premise solution?
Where there is a repeated process and/or integrations into a CRM or other business systems for a Single Customer View (SCV), it’s probably better to buy your own data washing machine.
Our Matching Software has a comprehensive range of data-enhancing capabilities in five spoken languages to assist with the following:
- Character case management to ensure records are correctly formatted
- Gender determination from given name to ensure salutations are correct
- Data standardisation (or transformation) in thirteen categories to standardize your data
- Flagging of duplicates
- Grouping of matching records
- Re-assignment of orphaned data so the referential integrity is preserved
- Merging of data so the best record is formed
DQ Global’s® Match product has been designed to connect to CRM systems for identification and flagging of duplicate records. Once identified they may be merged through CRM applications correctly and preserve data integrity. Many of our clients use Match to help build a Single Customer View (SCV) which then assists with identifying the associations required to deliver Master Data Management (MDM) projects.
Matching Software increases overall profitability by identifying and allowing the removal of duplicate data from your database. Savings come from reduced postage, stationary and reduced database administration, while at the same time enhancing your company image.