Start 2022 As You Mean To Go On, With Clean Data In Your Dynamics CRM
New Year, New You. Time for a dust down and New Year clean of your data! Do you feel confident in the quality of your data? When working within applications like Microsoft Dynamics, it is essential to keep your customer data clean. Your CRM is an investment, and the more accurate your customer data, the more powerful and valuable it will be to your business.
Once you have cleaned your data, it is important to keep it clean, much like our homes. One hoover will not stop the dust settling forever, so don’t wait until it is time for a spring clean, tackle it now. Dirty data has detrimental effects on all parts of a business from sales and marketing to customer service.
Don’t let your customer data drag you down this year
Here are just a few reasons why it is imperative to keep Customer Data within your CRM clean:
- Good sales leads & increased conversions: Dynamics 365 brings all sales and customer data together into one system, so you can have a complete picture of that customer’s journey. This generates leads and ensures opportunities are taken. But is the information you have complete, valid, compliant, and standardised? If not, it can lead to wasting time chasing incorrect sales leads and missing valuable opportunities. By ensuring you have a consistent and comprehensive view of your customer data you will improve business intelligence.
- Positive brand perception: Getting key information about your customer wrong in personalised email marketing, leads to a poor image of your brand. To drive engagement and conversions you need to speak directly to your customers – this is arguably one of the most powerful tools in your armoury. To get this right, the emails need to be relevant, personal, and timely. A simple mistake can kill any relationship in its tracks.
- Optimise marketing campaigns: Whether it’s email marketing, social media advertising, paid search campaigns, or another marketing channel, accurate data helps you achieve marketing success. There is no one-size-fits-all approach to marketing, you need a clear single customer view you can accurately segment your audience and target each group with relevant information and messaging.
- Higher productivity: Start 2022 as you mean to go on. Keeping your Customer Data within Dynamics clean and consistent means that employees won’t have to spend valuable time weeding through inaccurate and obsolete data or having to clean and adjust it themselves.
- Stay connected: Any customer service team will rely on accurate and relevant CRM data. This gives a logical and up-to-date picture of who the customers are, so they can stay connected and deliver personal, first-class customer service. Clean data ensures your customers become customers for life.
We run our DQ Diagnostics service, where we offer consultations to discuss your data challenges. Our DQ for Dynamics is a complete data management solution for Dynamics 365 CE, built to provide you with data that you can trust.
DQ for Dynamics gives users and admins the tools to manage and maintain quality CRM data. For more information, get in touch now.